The Rose Garden
The Rose Garden is a retirement village located in a quiet residential area of Hereford offering independent retirement living with the added benefit of on site leisure facilities. Each of the 91 one and two bedroom apartments provides a safe, secure home, each with living room, kitchen and shower room. Many properties also have balconies or shared patio areas.
An on site personal care service is available should you require it now,or in the future.
The Rose Garden offers a range of facilities and living options including:
- Apartments for social rent, shared ownership and private ownership
- On site personal care services. Find out more at https://www.agincare.com
- 24 hour safety and security features
- Coffee bar
- Craft room
- Fitness suite with gym, spa pool and steam room
- Indoor bowling green
- IT suite
- Guest suite
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Landscaped gardens
- Laundry and domestic services
- Village hall
- Village shop
- Well-being suite
- Woodwork room.
Could you be a volunteer?
We are looking for volunteers to support our activities and events programme and help out in running our café and reception.
Whether it’s a couple of hours every week or just a few hours a month we’d love to hear from you.