Report a repair
An important update about coronavirus and our repairs services
In light of the latest government advice (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus), we are putting more drastic measures in place to help keep customers, neighbourhoods and our teams safe by minimising avoidable contact. This means that non-emergency repairs won't be carried out straight away, for more information about reporting non-emergency repairs please click here.
Below is a list of repairs we are still carrying out during the lock down:
EMERGENCY REPAIRS. These include:
- Complete loss of electric or exposed bare wires
- Complete loss of water supply or uncontainable major leaks
- Complete loss of heating
- Complete loss of hot water for vulnerable customers
- Making insecure properties safe
- Lift breakdowns.
To report any emergency repairs call: 0333 200 7304
Any non-emergency repairs already booked will be cancelled and rearranged at a later date.
If your home is under warranty, your developer will only do emergency repairs, all others will be picked up at a later date. All 12 month end of defect visits are postponed until further notice.
STATUTORY AND COMPLIANCE WORKS:
- Emergency gas repairs
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
- Property Care will commence full grounds maintenance services out of its Worcestershire based hubs, providing full contract coverage (Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and South Birmingham)
In addition to emergency repairs we will deliver some additional non-emergency works across the business to improve customer welfare at home. This will include any non-emergency repairs which significantly impact our customer’s quality of life. For a list of urgent repiars please view this list [pdf] 111KB.
ALL OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED and will remain closed for the foreseeable future. The easiest way to access our services is via our website, or call us on 0333 200 7304 or email email@example.com. Please do not contact us by letter as our offices are closed.